Top 19 Best Rockville Equalizers of 2022 (Reviews)
- Package Includes: (1) Rockville REQ20 19" Rack Mount Pro Dual 10 Band Graphic Equalizer EQ w/VU Meters, (1) Rockville RCDR10B 10' Dual RCA to Dual RCA Pro Audio Cable 100% Copper
- Features Of REQ20: Dual 10 Band Graphic Equalizer (20 Bands Total), Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz, Dual VU Meters Level Monitor, Blue LED on each Equalizer Slide Control, Stereo RCA Line Input, Stereo RCA Line Output
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display, Bass/Midrange/High EQ Controls, Separate Left/Right Channel Volume gain control, Signal to Noise Ratio: >88dB, Input Power: AC ~ 110V 60H/220V 50Hz, 110/220V Switchable, Front Panel Power Switch, Removable Rack Mount Brackets, Dimensions: 17"(19" w/brackets) x 9" x 2.2", Weight: 5 lbs
- Features of RCDR10B: Rockville RCDR10B Black Dual Mono Right Angle RCA to Straight RCA Patch Cable, Dual RCA to Dual RCA, Nickel-Plated for Rugged Durability and Efficient Signal Transfer, 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity, OFC Spiral Shields for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility, Length: 10 Ft, Color: Black
- Rockville REQ42-B Black 19" Rack Mount 2 x 21 Band Equalizer w/Spectrum Analyzer.19" Rack Mountable
- Dual Channel 21+21 Band Graphic Equalizer (total of 42 bands)
- Blue LED on each Equalizer Slide Control
- RCA stereo input: DVD/Tape/Tuner/Aux-MP3 with Front Panel Selector Switch
- RCA Stereo Record Output. Front Panel 3.5mm iPod/MP3 Player Input Jack
- Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer With Sub-Output. Dual channel (31 bands per channel). Variable stage low and high cut filters.
- 1/3 octave filter sets (ISO centers). 20 Hz to 20 kHz effective equalization range. Constant Q filters. Selectable 6dB or 12dB cut or boost range. Output level LEDs (-10 to +17 dB).
- Bypass switch with status LED. Balanced XLR input/output. Subwoofer out. Channels: 2 (stereo). Connectors: XLR balanced inputs and outputs. Bands: 31 per channel.
- Frequency Centers: 20 Hz, 25 Hz, 31.5 Hz, 40 Hz, 50 Hz, 63 Hz, 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 125 Hz, 160 Hz, 200 Hz, 250 Hz, 315 Hz, 400 Hz, 500 Hz, 630 Hz, 800 Hz, 1 kHz, 1.25 kHz, 1.5 kHz, 2 kHz, 2.5 kHz
- Control Range: Selectable +/-12dB 0r +/-6dB. Input Impedance: 50k ohms. Output Impedance: 600 ohms. Maximum Output Level: +21dBLevel Control: +/- 10 dB. Signal to Noise: >93 dB. Distortion: 0.005%.
- Features of R7EQ: Rockville R7EQ 1/2 Din 7 Band Car Audio Equalizer EQ w/ Front, Rear + Sub Output, Includes mounting brackets and screws for easy installation, 7 adjustable bands of equalization (50Hz,125Hz,315Hz,750Hz,2.2KHz,6KHz and 12KHz), Each band is adjustable from -18dB to +18dB, Adjustable subwoofer frequency from 40Hz to 250Hz
- Built in crossover, Subwoofer level controls and subwoofer frequency cutoff controls (40-250 Hz), Built in 7 volt line driver, Blue LED lights on each rotary knob, Front, rear, and sub preamp outputs, Aux input with gain knob to adjust aux volume
- Strong metal chassis with high quality rotary knobs for all controls, Amazing quality with low distortion (Built with top quality components), Frequency response: 20Hz TO 20KHz +/- 1dB, S/N Ratio: 101 dB, Crossover Roll-Off: 12dB per octave, Input impedance: 10K
- Input sensitivity: 200mv per channel >7V, THD: 0.01%, Input: 12V, Output: 15V, Power requirement: 11-16V DC, Unit dimensions in inches: 7.04” x 4.72” 1.1”
- Package Includes: (1) Technical Pro H12X500UBT 6000w 6-Zone Home Theater Bluetooth Receiver. (1) Rockville REQ42-B Black 19" Rack Mount 2 x 21 Band Equalizer w/Spectrum Analyzer. Features of H12X500UBT: Technical H12X500UBT 6000W (6) Zone Home Theater Receiver with Bluetooth. Peak Power Handling: 6000 Watts. RMS Power: 650 Watts. Both Channels Driven @ 1.0% THD @ 8 Ohms
- Inputs: (2) RCA, USB, SD Card, MP3 (3.5mm). Outputs: Banana Binding Post (4 Speakers), Push Button (Surround Sound Speakers). Plays MP3, WAV, WMA Files from USB & SD. Bluetooth Compatibility Allows for Wireless Connection to and A2DP Stereo Device. Bluetooth (2.4 GHz) Technology. Bluetooth Range: 30 Feet. Repeat / Random playback on USB / SD Card inputs. AM/FM Digital Tuner
- Bass, Treble and Balance Controls. Dual 1/4'' Mic Inputs with Volume, Echo, Bass and Treble Controls. Separate Gain Control for Preamp and Subwoofer Outputs. Digital FL Readout With Spectrum Display. Built-In Cooling Speed Fan. 2 Microphone Inputs. Recording: 128 kbps/ 44.11 KHz on .wav. Remote Control. Voltage: 110/220V. Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 17" x 4.5" x 13" inches
- Product Weight: 23 Lbs.. Features: Rockville REQ42-B Black 19" Rack Mount 2 x 21 Band Equalizer w/Spectrum Analyzer. 19" Rack Mountable. Dual Channel 21+21 Band Graphic Equalizer (total of 42 bands). Blue LED on each Equalizer Slide Control. RCA stereo input: DVD/Tape/Tuner/Aux-MP3 with Front Panel Selector Switch. RCA Stereo Record Output. Front Panel 3.5mm iPod/MP3 Player Input Jack
- Dual VU Meters Level Monitor. Individual LED Indicators. Outputs-RCA (REC, Mail). Multi Color LED Display. Low/High Function. Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz. Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB. Removable Rack Mount Brackets. Operates on 110V only
- Package Includes: (1)Technical Pro RX45BT Home Theater Receiver 1000w Amplifier Bluetooth USB+Remote. (1) Rockville REQ20 19" Rack Mount Pro Dual 10 Band Graphic Equalizer EQ w/VU Meters. Features of RX45BT: 150 watts RMS Both Channels Driven @ 1.0% THD @ 8 ohms. 1000 watts peak power. FM manual tuner. Inputs: RCA (2 audio sources), USB, SD Card, MP3 (AUX). Outputs: Banana binding post (2 speakers), push Button (surround speakers),. RCA (Line Out), 2 Mono RCA (Subwoofer Out)
- USB & SD Card maximum size: 32GB. Plays .mp3, .wav, .wma files from USB drives and SD Cards. Records .wav files onto USB Flash Drive or SD Card from Tuner & RCA inputs. 128 kbps / 32 KHz sampling rate on .wav file recordings. Digital fluorescent output display meter. Bass, treble and balance controls. Dual mic inputs with volume, echo, and tone controls. Repeat / Random playback on USB / SD Card inputs. Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz. Headphone output (1/8''). Includes Remote Control
- REQ20: Dual 10 Band Graphic Equalizer. Dual 10 Band Graphic Equalizer (20 Bands Total). Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz. Dual VU Meters Level Monitor. Blue LED on each Equalizer Slide Control. Stereo RCA Line Input. Stereo RCA Line Output. Stereo RCA Line Output for Record. Vacuum Fluorescent Display. Bass/Midrange/High EQ Controls. Separate Left/Right Channel Volume gain control. Signal to Noise Ratio: >88dB. Input Power: AC ~ 110V 60H/220V 50Hz. 110/220V Switchable. Front Panel Power Switch
- Ten Bands of graphic EQ per Channel
- Multi-colored spectrum analyzer display shows the output of the system
- LEDs in all sliders, Two Line inputs and dual tape monitor loops
- Tuner | CD | TAPE | DVD inputs!
- Power supply MAX:20W
- Features:. 500 x 2 Peak @ 4 Ohm. 150 x 2 RMS @ 4 Ohm. 100 x 2 RMS @ 8 Ohm. A and B parallel speaker outputs supports (4) 8 ohm speakers or (2) 8 ohm speakers or (2) 4 ohm speakers (Terminals are banana or bare wire). Built in Bluetooth with 35 Foot range.
- USB input will play music files from a thumb drive or hard drive (32gb max). SD card playback will play music files stored on a memory card (32gb max). Mic line input mixer: volume, balance, echo, and 3 band EQ . Music input mixer: volume, balance, and 3 band EQ .
- Full controls over echo effects: volume, 2 band echo EQ, repeat, and delay parameters. Selectable mono/stereo echo effect. Dual 7 band master EQ (left/right). Master volume control. Master mic volume control.
- Remote control for USB/SD playback and Bluetooth Full function. Built in pre-amplifier. Built in quiet cooling fan. Digital VFD display. Perfect for karaoke, DJ, KJ, home, and commercial applications. Rugged metal housing .
- Precision tuning with high quality professional potentiometers and knobs. 115V/230V switchable for worldwide use. Unit weight: 14 lbs (6.35). Shipping weight: 16.2 lbs (7.35 kg). Unit dimensions: 13" x 5" x 1"
- Rockville PPA20 Rack Mount Pre-Amplifier. 1U Rack Size. 1/4" microphone input. RCA PHONO / AUX1 / AUX2 / AUX3 / AUX4 / AUX5 inputs. 1/4" headphone output. RCA REC / LINE outputs. XLR master output ( left, right ). Headphone volume & Microphone volume controls. 3 band EQ (Treble / Mid / Bass). Master volume. L / R balance. Input source switch. Mono / Stereo switch. Mute
- Low Cut Switch allows you to cut off certain frequencies which comes in handy when using turntables, subs, and other gear. This function will allow you to play your music louder, with lower distortion and make your speakers last longer. Treble / Bass control. Loudness compensation circuit which at low-to-medium volume boosts the bass and treble response. Tape Monitor . Ground lift switch
- Unit dimensions: 18.89” x 6.49” x 1.73” inches. Unit weight: 4.43 lbs. Shipping dimensions: 20.47” x 8.46” x 4.33” inches. Shipping weight: 5.73 lbs
- Inputs Sensitivity/Impedance. Mic: 1mV / 3 Kohms. Phono: 3mV / 47 Kohms. Tape, Tuner, CD, Aux: 150mV / 22 Kohms. Output/Impedance. Tape Rec: 150mV / 3 Kohms. Pre Output: max. 11V / 1 Kohms. Total Harmonic Distortation. Mic: less than 0.02%. Phono: less than 0.04%. Tape, Tuner, CD, Aux: less than 0.01%. Signal To Noise Ration. Mic: more than 70 dB. Phono: more than 90 dB. Tape, Tuner, CD, Aux: more than 100 dB
- Frequency Response: 5Hz . 30kHz +0, -3 dB. Bass: 12dB at 100Hz. Midrange: 9dB at 1 Hz. Treble: 12dB at 10kHz. Loudness: 9/0/+9dB at 100/1k/10kHz. Mute: 20dB. Power Consumption: 15W
- Gain / attenuation value can be chosen as + /-6dB or + /-l5dB. Input gain control is a block of step 41 rotary potentiometers. With EQ selection key. you can EQ bypass. 40Hz low-frequency cut filter on the live performances of non- Often used. Ill with the latest type of noise reduction circuit, the improvement of SNR 20 db. 8uilt-in limiter, threshold adjustment range from 0 to +24 dB. 4 only LEO display output level: 10, 0, +10 and +18 dB. Electronic balanced / unbalanced input. Output Bitmap for the servo balanced / unbalanced. Generality speaking. the signal flow equalizer is the weakest link.
- Technical parameters: Bandwidth: 20Hz-20kHz. +0. 5d8/-1Db Dynamic range: 109dB 115dB / SNR: 90dB 97dB / Total harmonic distortion + noise: <0. 005% / Crosstalk between channels: <-80dB, 20Hz-20kHz /
- Enter Interface: 1 / 4 inch TRS. XLR sockets (two feet for the hot working side, female), and terminal strips / Type: Electric balanced / unbalanced, RF filtered / Impedance: balance is 40kQ. non-equilibrium for the 20 koi Maximum Input level: > +21 dB, balanced or unbalanced / CMRR: > 40dB, typically> 55dB, 1kHz
- Export interface: 1/4 inch TRS. XL sockets (two feet for the hot working side, Female), and terminal strips/ type: Impedance balanced/ unbalanced, RF filtered/ Impedance: balance is 200 Ω, 100 Ω unbalanced maximum Input level: > +21 dB. Balanced/ unbalanced loads or more loads 2K Ω car: 18dBu, balanced/ unbalanced (connected 600 Ω load)
- Rockville SINGMIX 5 2000 Watt Bluetooth Amplifier/Mixer/Receiver, Speaker Outputs supports (4) 8 ohm speakers or (2) 8 ohm speakers or (2) 4 ohm speakers (Terminals are banana or bare wire), A and B speaker selector options allows you to split the speakers to 2 zones and turn each zone on or off. When both zones are playing it WILL play in stereo, Built in Bluetooth with 35 Foot range, USB input will play music files from a thumb drive or hard drive
- SD card playback will play music files stored on a memory card,Precision tuning with metal knobs,Mic mixer: 3 front microphone inputs with volume, tone, and echo control,Additional 2 rear mic inputs,Adjustable bass and treble music control,Adjustable bass, mid, and treble mic controls,Delay and repeat effect controls,Sets of RCA line/REC outputs,Set of RCA mic outputs,Removable 19” Rack mount brackets make this perfect for tabletop use or for rack mount applications
- Full function remote gives you easy access to all the important features, Built in pre-amplifier, Built in FM radio with manual tuning, and auto-scan, Built in quiet cooling fan, Bright blue LED display, Perfect for karaoke, DJ, KJ, home, and commercial applications, Rugged metal housing, 110V use only, Unit weight: 17.6 lbs (8 kg), Shipping weight: 22 lbs (10 kg), Unit dimensions: 16.9 inch x 13 inch x 5.1 inch
- Specifications: RMS @ 4 Ohm less than 1 % THD: 600 Watts RMS (300 x 2), RMS @ 8 Ohm less than 1 % THD: 400 Watts RMS (200 x 2), Peak @ 4 Ohm at 10 % THD: 2,000 Watts Peak (1000 x 2), Peak @ 8 Ohm at 10 % THD: 1,500 Watts Peak (750 x 2), THD: less than 0.5%, Input sensitivity: 250mv/47Kohm, Frequency response: (20Hz-20KHz): ±2dB, Signal to noise ratio: ＞85db, Tone characteristic (100Hz-10KHz) ±12dB, 115V voltage power
- Inputs and Outputs: Front: (3) ¼” mic inputs (additional 2 mic inputs on the rear), Front: USB/SD Inputs, built-in Bluetooth, FM radio, Rear: (2) RCA Inputs, Rear: (2) MIC inputs (there are also 3 mic inputs on the front), optical input, Coaxial input, RCA Outputs (1 master line out and one mic out), Speaker outputs supports 4 speaker or 2 speaker setups (banana or bare wire)
- 6 Channel 7-Band High Performance Car Audio 1/2 DIN Pre-Amp Electronic Equalizer
- Featuring 2 (Balanced & Selectable) RCA Inputs - Main and Auxiliary (Aux w/ Variable Gain Control) | THD: 0. 005%
- High Voltage (Max Output Voltage - 7V) Gold Plated Pre-Amp RCA Outputs - Front, Rear, and Subwoofer (with Variable Subwoofer Level Control on Front of EQ)
- 7 Fully Adjustable -12 dB to +12 dB EQ Bands (50 Hz, 125 Hz, 320 Hz, 750 Hz, 2. 2 kHz, 6 kHz, 16 kHz) with Built-in Fader Control
- Take Full Control Over Your Car Audio System with this EQ | Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB, Low Pass Frequency Switch: 60 Hz / 120 Hz
- Package Includes: (1) Rockville RPA70WBT V2 1000w 2-Ch USB Bluetooth Karaoke Amplifier/Mixer+(2) Mics, (1) Pair Rockville KPS65 6.5" 2-Way 400 Watt Karaoke Speakers+Wall Brackets / MDF!, (1) Rockville RED 14G50 OFC 14 Gauge 50 Foot 100% Copper Speaker Wire Car Audio
- Rockville RPA70WBT 19" 1000 Watt 2-Channel USB and Bluetooth Karaoke Receiver/Amplifier/Mixer with 2 Wireless Microphones. 19" rack mountable (removable rack brackets) digital hybrid amplifier/receiver. RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 125w x 2. Peak Power @ 4 Ohms: 500w x 2. RMS Power @ 8 Ohms: 100w x 2. Peak Power @ 8 Ohms: 400w x 2. THD: > 0.1%. Input Sensitivity: 400mv/33 KOhm. Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz. Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB. Tone Characteristic: 100Hz-10KHz ±12dB. 110v/220v Switchable
- Front Inputs: 3.5MM front aux input, 1/4” Headphone Jack, (2) 1/4" Mic Inputs, USB Input, Optical. Rear Inputs: RCA, Optical, Coaxial. Rear Outputs: Preamp output for an external additional amplifier or powered speaker. Sub preamp output to connect a powered subwoofer or an amplifier. Record output to mixer. Includes 2 wireless VHF mics with digital display and on/off switch (very high quality mics. Significantly better then our V1 mics). Record output to connect a recording device
- Pair Rockville KPS65 6.5" 2-Way 400 Watt Karaoke Speakers with Wall Brackets and MDF Enclosure. Peak Power: 800 Watts Per Pair (400 Watts Each). Program Power: 400 Watts Per Pair (200 Watts Each). RMS Power: 200 Watts Per Pair (100 Watts Each). 6.5” Low Frequency Woofer With 1.37”, 100% Copper Voice Coil and 22 oz. Ferrite Magnet. 3.85” High Frequency Tweeter With 3.5 oz. Magnet and 0.39" 100% Copper Voice Coil
- Rockville RED 14G50 OFC 14 Gauge 50 Foot 100% Copper Speaker Wire. Tinned coating makes this wire marine grade and protects it from corrosion. This is a 100% copper cable with no aluminum! If you want top performance then this is it!. Gauge: 14 AWG (American Wire Gauge). Wire Length: 50 Foot. Stranding: 105 x 0.15mm x 2C (105 Strands of 0.15mm Wire per Wire). Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Flexibility. Marine-grade cable jacket is designed to handle the most extreme conditions
- 15-B Equalizer With Fbq Feedback Detection
- Rockville dB15 6000 Watt Peak/1500 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp.
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). - 2 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. - 4 Ohm: 900 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N.
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc). - 2 Ohm: 6000 Watts x 1 Channel. - 4 Ohm: 3600 Watts x 1 Channel.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz.
- Phase Control Switch. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System.
- Features: Rockville RPG15 15" Active/Powered 1,000 Watts DJ/PA Speaker System. 250-Watt RMS / 500 Watts Program Power / 1000 Watts Peak. High power long-throw 15'' woofer with 3" aluminum voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power. Frequency Response: 35Hz-20KHz. Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 128dB peak / 125dB continuous
- High-power 2-way pro sound reinforcement speaker system for live sound and playback applications. Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL. Linear Class AB amplifier technology: high power, transparent sonic performance. Internal switch-mode power supply for low distortion audio with superior transient response
- Built-in bass and treble equalization processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection. State-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction. Ultra-wide dispersion, 40 large-format horizontal wave guide horn molded directly into cabinet
- Ultra-low noise Mic / Line input via XLR & 1/4-inch stereo jacks with volume control. Line RCA and XLR input with separate Gain adjustment. Additional balanced line output via XLR for linking of additional speaker systems. Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning. Flyable and stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor with included brackets. Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup. High-quality components and exceptionally rugged high impact ABS construction. Amplifier clip limit LED indicator & power LED cabinet rear. Front display power meter Blue LED. 110 / 220 Volt switchable power supply with external user serviceable fusing
- Constant Q circuitry 20mm center detent sliders Selectable boost/cut range of 6dB or 12dB Balanced XLR and 1/4" Unbalanced RCA input and output connections Adjustable high-pass and low-pass filters Variable input level controls Signal clip level indicators Ground lift switch Internal power supply Selectable line voltage switch Rugged, all-steel chassis 2U rackspace required
- Features: Rockville RockMix 2 Channel Mic+Instrument Pro Recording Mixer with USB Recording Interface, Switchable +48v Phantom Power on both channels for use with condenser microphones, Channel 1 and Channel 2: XLR and ¼” TRS combo input jacks, Channel 1 is a microphone channel, Channel 2: mic/instrument level switchable allowing you to connect a mic, instrument, or any other audio device, Independent Level Controls for Main and Headphone/Monitor Outputs
- Integrated Plug-and-Play USB Audio Interface for Mac & PC, USB Interface will send the master output in stereo to your DAW so you can record and/or stream your mix, Operates on USB BUS Power or 5V DC External Power Supply (Included), Low power consumption means you can power the mixer from the USB of your laptop or by plugging it into an outlet or through a standard 5V powerbank, Super mini 2-channel mixing console designed for home studio recordings or live broadcast streaming
- RCA (L&R) outputs allow you to send the master output to an amplifier, powered speakers, recording device, etc, 3.5mm headphone output, Additional 3.5mm mic input allow you to connect an additional microphone in addition to the 2 main channels, Each channel has a 2-band EQ to customize the sound, Each channel has pan and level controls, USB playbck switch assigns the signal to the MAIN MIX or MONITOR, Monitor/headphone level control knob, Main mix level control knob
- Specifications: Sensitivity/impedance:, CH1 & CH2 XLR: 2mV/1.8k ohm(gain max), CH1 Jack: 10mV/ 12k ohm(line), CH2 Jack: 30mV/ 20k ohm(line), 30mV/240k ohm(guitar), Output Level: 5.8V max(main, monitor), Frequency Range: 20-22000Hz, THD: = 0.05%, S/N Ratio: 80dB
- Equalizer: Bass Range: ±15dB/80Hz, High Range: ±15dB/12kHz, Headphone: Impedance: >=16 ohm, USB Interface: USB1.1 compatible, 16-bit delta-sigma, 44.1kHz sampling rates, 48kHz max., Phantom Power: +48V, Power Supply: USB 5V 500mA Via USB Port of Computer; Via USB Power Adaptor; Via power bank, Operating System: Windows 2000, XP or higher; Mac OS 9.0.4 or higher, 10.X or higher, Item Dimensions (inches): 3.9” x 5.3” x 1.65”, Item Weight: 0.95lb
- Rockville TM80C Complete Powered Home Theater Tower Speaker System With Dual 8" Subs. Built In Bluetooth with 150 foot range and perfect interference. Built in USB playback. Built in SD card playback. Built in FM radio with crystal clear reception.
- 2)8" subwoofers with incredibly loud and deep bass response.4)Full range drivers: 4" full range drivers with polypropylene cones, rubber surrounds, and bullet dust cap to give you incredible loud and clear sound.2)silk dome tweeters for incredible highs!
- Peak Power: 800 Watts. RMS Power: 200 Watts. Built in 8 band equalizer with preset equalizer curves. Adjustable bass and treble. Built in high and low pass crossovers professionally tuned by audio engineers for top performance.
- Cabinet material: Top quality MDF (0.472" inch thick high-grade MDF). (2) pairs of RCA inputs. (1) 3.5MM aux input. (1) Optical input. Front panel USB and SD inputs. (2) ¼" Mic inputs for karaoke. (2) RCA outputs make the system expandable.
- Digital display on front panel with brightness control. Incredible design with silver plates surrounding each speaker and modern furniture style look. Built in class A/B amplifier with audiophile grade sound quality.
Last update on 2022-01-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to Buy the Best Rockville Equalizers
Does shopping for the best Rockville Equalizers get you stressed? Are doubts rolling over in your head and confusing you? We know how it is. We have brainstormed some questions that most of you might have in mind. We have travelled the entire journey of Rockville Equalizers research, and we have compiled a full list of the best Rockville Equalizers presently available in the market.
Although there may be more names than those which we are suggesting here, it is important for you to ensure that you conduct extensive research for this product before buying it for yourself.
Some questions your research needs to answer may include:
• Is a Rockville Equalizers worth the purchase?
• What are the advantages of buying a Rockville Equalizers?
• What factors should I consider before shopping for the best Rockville Equalizers?
• Why is it important to invest in a Rockville Equalizers, especially the best one?
• What are the good Rockville Equalizers available in today’s market? Or,
what is the best Rockville Equalizers of 2022, 2021, 2023, 2024?
We are sure that you may have many more questions. And, where would you get all this kind of information? The best way to quench your thirst for answers is to get them all solved from various online resources.
Proper research is essential before buying the best Rockville Equalizers for yourself. Sources may be anything such as online forums, word-of-mouth, rating websites, buying guides, and product reviews. Ensure that you are reading from highly reliable, trustworthy websites or any other sources.
We offer a buying guide for Rockville Equalizers, and we provide 100% genuine and unbiased information. We make use of Big Data and AI data to proofread the information. How have we made this buying guide? We have a uniquely designed set of algorithms, which enable us to make a list of top 10 Rockville Equalizers that are available in the marketplace these days.
Our technology for bringing together a list depends on the factors such as:
1. Product Value
2. Brand Value
3. Features & Specifications
4. Quality and Durability
5. Customer Reviews & Ratings
Keeping product information up to date is our priority; therefore, we keep our websites updated at all times. Get more information about us through online sources.
If you feel that the information given here is misleading or is incorrect or is irrelevant or different from facts, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will always be there for you.