Top 19 Best Deepcool N9Ex of 2022 (Reviews)
- Achieve higher overclocking performance with a heat dissipation power of 260W to cool demanding CPUs
- Includes two 120mm PWM fans with fluid dynamic bearings for greater friction reduction resulting in lower noise and longer reliability.
- A dual-tower design with 6 efficient copper heat pipes rapidly transfer heat through a dense fin-array.
- Reliably supports most modern Intel Core and AMD Ryzen CPUs.Please contact Deepcool customer care team for free 1700 bracket if you received the floating stock of the units that do not have the LGA1700 hardware included.
- Dimensions:129x138x160mm, 43mm RAM height clearance (59mm in single fan config).e
- Unrivaled Compatibility: The AS500 PLUS delivers optimal performance and compatibility with a slim tower design for zero interference.
- Powerful Cooling: Two TF140S FDB fan with PWM support delivers excellent cooling and quiet operation.
- Thermal Efficiency: Five 6mm heat pipes effectively transfers heat from the solid copper base into a dense fin-stack tower.
- Slim Profile: A thin 48mm heat sink offers ultimate flexibility and 100% RAM compatibility.
- Underglow Lighting: Add vibrant ARGB lighting customizable with the included wired controller or through supported motherboard software.
- Supports Intel Socket 130W LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X/LGA775 and AMD Socket 125W AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- 120x120x25mm PWM fan with blue LED
- 4 sintered powder heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface
- Extra fan clips provided allow adding a second fan
- Can be easily installed without moving the motherboard
- If 3-pin non-PWM fans are connected to this fan hub, this fan hub CANNOT give them extra PWM function. They will run at FULL SPEED.
- If 4-pin PWM fans are connected to this fan hub, DUTY RATIO of all PWM fans can be adjusted at the same time. That is, all PWM fans will run at the same DUTY RATIO. Only speed of Fan 1 can be identified by the system.
- Capable of connecting to 10 PC fans simultaneously for cooling the computer system.
- Powered by a stable SATA connection to the system PSU for up to 10 fans.
- Velcro and screw mountings applicable for the tower interiors.
- Support PWM function.
- 4-Port fan hub
- Compatible with 3-pin/4-pin fans
- Support Cable management
- Double-sided adhesive Installation
- Dual Loop A-RGB Lighting Effect - Vibrant lighting effects powered by 18 addressable RGB LEDs across two lighting zones make for an illuminating experience.
- Included RGB Controller - If RGB software isn't your thing, manually control the RGB lighting with the included controller with provided lighting presets.
- RGB Software Support - A 3-pin (+5V-D-G) motherboard connector with included adapters allows full control to sync lighting effects and match your setup through supported software, including Chroma.
- High Performance & Low Noise - Designed for exceptional airflow and quiet operation with fine PWM control between 500-1800 RPM for maximizing cooling or minimizing noise.
- RGB and PWM Hub - Manage fan cables and wires easily with the included hub that helps keep everything tidy.The 5V ARGB hub is no longer included in the new version
- RGB plugs of these fans can be daisy chained and the last one can be plugged into motherboard 12V 4-pin RGB header. No cable controller
- Multiple control modes: breathing, static state, or multi-color cycling
- Support up to 6pcs of DEEPCOOL RGB devices, including: GAMMAXX GT/GT BK, Captain EX RGB, RGB 200EX, and so on
- Intelligent PWM functions to meet system cooling demands
- Fan Speed: 500~1500 RPM±10%. Max. Air Flow: 56.5 CFM. Noise: ≤27 dB(A). Fan Connector: 4-pin PWM. RGB LED Connector: 4-pin (+12V-G-R-B)
- If your motherboard has ONE 5V 3-pin ADD-RGB header, you can use it to connect RGB extender cable to control and SYNC these three fans and one more DEEPCOOL addressable RGB device, such as CF 120, CF140, RGB 200PRO. If your motherboard has more than one 5V 3-pin ADD-RGB header, these fans can SYNC with Add RGB devices of other brands
- If your motherboard does not have 5V 3-pin ADD-RGB header, you can use the included cable controller to connect the RGB extender cable to realize SYNC of these three fans and 3 more DEEPCOOL addressable RGB devices, such as CF 120, CF140, RGB 200PRO
- Fan speed can be intelligently controlled by motherboard in accordance with temperature
- Utilize 12pcs of independently programmable RGB LEDs for amazing display effects
- Fan Connector: 4Pin. LED Type: Addressable RGB LED. LED Connector: 3pin (+5V-D-G). LED Control: motherboard with 5V ADD-RGB Header. Cable controller is also available
- High Airflow Front Panel: A patterned mesh front panel with ample ventilation throughout the chassis allows enhanced cooling performance.
- RGB plugs of these fans can be daisy chained and the last one can be plugged into 12V motherboard header. No cable controller
- Support up to 6pcs of DEEPCOOL RGB devices, such as Gammaxx GT, Captain EX RGB, etc
- Fan Speed: 500¡À200 -1500¡À10%RPM
- Max Air Flow: 56.5CFM, Noise: 17.8~27dB(A)
- Asus Aura is compatible
- Optimized split chamber design - Enhanced coolant flow rate with reduced resistance and energy loss.
- Power efficient pump - Strong and quieter motor quickly transfers heat with low noise output.
- Anti-Leak Technology - Maintains normalized pressure balance within pump and radiator for better durability.
- Adjustable pump face logo - Easily change the orientation of the pump face logo to any direction.
- RGB pump head and fans - Colorful RGB lighting is easily controlled through a 12V 4-pin motherboard connector and supported software.
- Black top cover with unique print.
- 120mm PWM fan with upgraded performance and RGB lighting.
- Lighting system can be controlled by motherboard.
- 4 new-tech copper pipes improve heat transfer and dissipation efficiency.
- The new fin-mounting process elevate ventilation.
- If your motherboard has ONE 5V ADD-RGB 3-pin header, you can use it to connect RGB extender cable to control and SYNC these three fans and one more DEEPCOOL addressable RGB device, such as CF 120, CF140, RGB 200PRO. If your motherboard has more than one 5V ADD-RGB 3-pin header, these fans can SYNC with Add RGB devices of other brands
- If your motherboard does not have 5V ADD-RGB 3-pin header, you can use the included cable controller to connect the RGB extender cable to realize SYNC of these three fans and 3 more DEEPCOOL addressable RGB devices, such as CF 120, CF140, RGB 200PRO
- Fan speed can be intelligently controlled by MB in accordance with temperature
- Utilize 12pcs of independently programmable RGB LEDs for amazing display effects
- Fan Connector: 4Pin. LED Type: Addressable RGB LED. LED Connector: 3pin (+5V-D-G). LED Control: M/B with 5V ADD-RGB Header. Cable controller is also available
- Supports Intel Socket 150W LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X and AMD Socket 140W AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- RGB aluminum-made top cover and RGB fan are synchronized to present amazing colorful lighting effects
- RGB lighting system can be controlled by cable controller or motherboard with 12V 4 pin RGB port, including ASUS Aura, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion,and MSI Mystic Light
- 4 direct contact Heat pipes combined with upgraded 0.5mm thickness aluminum fins give excellent heat transfer for high DTP CPUs
- 120mm fan with PWM controlled function ensures less vibration, noise and turbulence
- 7 heatpipes, dual 140mm performance fans, 280W TDP, easy installation, custom screw driver included.
- 54mm RAM clearance. Support Intel LGA2066/2011-v3/2011/1151/1150/1155/1366 and AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- New sinter heatpipe technology extensively increases the heat transfer efficiency.
- Patented two-layer fan blades that amplify the airflow up to 2.5m³/minute.
- Minimalistic style, mirror-finish nickel cover and obsidian-like spoiler.
- Airflow Focused: Distinctive mesh front panel design introduces airflow for additional cooling performance.
- Capable of connecting to 10 PC fans simultaneously for cooling the computer system
- Modular design that allows aesthetic cable organization
- Powered by a stable SATA connection to the system PSU for up to 10 fans
- Each port has its own PWM function and the fan speed can be adjusted at the same time (only the speed of Fan 1 can be identified by the system.)
- Velcro and screw mountings applicable for the tower interiors
- Compact Micro ATX Case - Perfect fit for the mATX form factor (Dimensions: 400×215×431mm/15.74×8.46×16.97in).
- Three MF120GT Fans: With 20 individually addressable RGB LEDs in each fan, this unique X-Frame fan provides radiant visuals and high airflow performance.
- Anti-Leak Technology: Automatically regulate pressure build up within the radiator with a pressure release valve that provides additional reliability.
- Increased Cooling Performance: A large copper base with optimal skived fins provides a larger surface area for effective cooling.
- Iconic Pump Design: A dual-chamber pump with a classic infinity mirror RGB visual effect that looks great in any system build.
- RGB Control: Supports software control with mainstream motherboard platforms and also includes a wired RGB controller for presets.
Last update on 2022-05-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to Buy the Best Deepcool N9Ex
Does shopping for the best Deepcool N9Ex get you stressed? Are doubts rolling over in your head and confusing you? We know how it is. We have brainstormed some questions that most of you might have in mind. We have travelled the entire journey of Deepcool N9Ex research, and we have compiled a full list of the best Deepcool N9Ex presently available in the market.
Although there may be more names than those which we are suggesting here, it is important for you to ensure that you conduct extensive research for this product before buying it for yourself.
Some questions your research needs to answer may include:
• Is a Deepcool N9Ex worth the purchase?
• What are the advantages of buying a Deepcool N9Ex?
• What factors should I consider before shopping for the best Deepcool N9Ex?
• Why is it important to invest in a Deepcool N9Ex, especially the best one?
• What are the good Deepcool N9Ex available in today’s market? Or,
what is the best Deepcool N9Ex of 2022, 2021, 2023, 2024?
We are sure that you may have many more questions. And, where would you get all this kind of information? The best way to quench your thirst for answers is to get them all solved from various online resources.
Proper research is essential before buying the best Deepcool N9Ex for yourself. Sources may be anything such as online forums, word-of-mouth, rating websites, buying guides, and product reviews. Ensure that you are reading from highly reliable, trustworthy websites or any other sources.
We offer a buying guide for Deepcool N9Ex, and we provide 100% genuine and unbiased information. We make use of Big Data and AI data to proofread the information. How have we made this buying guide? We have a uniquely designed set of algorithms, which enable us to make a list of top 10 Deepcool N9Ex that are available in the marketplace these days.
Our technology for bringing together a list depends on the factors such as:
1. Product Value
2. Brand Value
3. Features & Specifications
4. Quality and Durability
5. Customer Reviews & Ratings
Keeping product information up to date is our priority; therefore, we keep our websites updated at all times. Get more information about us through online sources.
If you feel that the information given here is misleading or is incorrect or is irrelevant or different from facts, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will always be there for you.